KYC Quality Metrics Analyst
The role will be part of the ICG KYC Quality Function that conducts quality control reviews across Corporate and Investment Bank, Direct Custody & clearing and Investor services client population.
Responsibilities for the role mainly include providing accurate and standardized data and reports in a timely manner. The role also requires supporting various metrics related enhancements, projects, activities, and managing analyst(s) within the ICG KYC quality reporting function globally.
The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for providing KYC operational services to our clients across the Institutional Client Group (ICG), through implementing state of the art technologies which promote the collection, research, storage, and processing of KYC data.
The unit is responsible globally to ensure the ICG Business remains compliant to or exceeding the standards mandated by AML / KYC Compliance organization and regulators.
The ICG KYC Quality Metrics team within the ICG KYC Utility is responsible for preparing data and reports for internal tracking, senior management information, and other regulatory, compliance and audit purposes.
The responsibilities of the ICG KYC Quality Metrics Analyst are as under :
- Ensure production of accurate and standardized reporting with key insights
- Provide ongoing support and enhancement relating to reporting deliverables
- Assist with Ad hoc data and reporting requests from seniors / peers within ICG KYC Quality function
- Develop and maintain dashboards and on demand reporting to leadership team
- Prepare presentations for senior-management that appropriately communicate data-driven results to executives
- Own / Lead departmental projects / initiatives as requested
- Representation in various local / regional forums, as required
- Manage and mentor analyst(s) working in the reporting function
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with at least 5-7 years’ experience in relevant domain
- A proven track record with at least 5-7 years of relevant reporting, Metrics / MIS experience
- Proficiency at consolidating data from numerous sources to create presentations for all levels of management and other stakeholders
- Significant experience working with Excel, MS Office tools (including SharePoint), and other tools related to queries and data management
- Keen to enhance knowledge in areas of predictive analytics including analytical platforms like Python / R-programming etc.
- Strong analytical problem solving abilities
- Some Operations experience desirable
- Global experience would be beneficial
- Exhibit good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work with various Stakeholders / Senior management and build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to manage team level processes and deliver presentations
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office products, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strong analytical and time management skills, excellent attention to detail
Publicada el 19/05/2022
Finaliza el 27/08/2022