Process and Data Engineer
Analytics P2 Job Description
- As a Specialist in Process and Data Engineering with the Global Business Solutions Analytics Team, you will interact with stakeholders globally to;
- Understand and develop opportunities for process and data analytics projects
- Establish process and data analytics project scope and requirements
- Develop a deep knowledge of core systems to locate appropriate project data
- Extract, transform and load data for use in process and data analytics models
- Produce process and data analytics models using relevant statistical methods
- Demonstrate process and data analytics models and data driven recommendations to end users
- Maintain and sustain key analysis and reports for GBS Process Towers
You will be expected to understand the alignment between business strategy and information requirements and undertake the following activities.
- Participate in ideation, hypothesis formulation, project definition and business case development
- Data discovery, data preparation, data mining, model development & analysis, options assessment and recommendations
- Manage Projects and project workstreams through the Full Project Management Lifecycle
- Maintain the preparation of the operational and strategic Global KPI, corporate compliance and other financial dashboards.
- To Provide visibility to Financial Senior Leadership Team (FSLT) about Process metrics and Services Level Agreements, for all work streams (ATR, STS, OTC FP&A)
- Provide analysis over the key indicators and maintain track the key indicators variances.
- To Analyze the main variances and trend in order to identify issues / gaps in the operation.
- Develop Global Dashboard reports to GBS organization.
- To Standardize all the reports in the different Business Services Center with the purpose to measure the services provide to all markets.
- Support Ad hoc reports and analysis, giving support for all operational activities, analysis and reports.
- To Prepare and provide analysis / visualization using the different Business Intelligence tools in the Company, in order to avoid the manipulation of data.
- Create analytics capability for financial and process KPI.
- To Understand the different needs of users for improving and maintaining the different analysis to control the operation.
- Responsible for coordinating information with Global consolidation and technology group (FSA & HANNA environment).
- To create all the analysis will be necessary to have a direct connection with different systems (SAP / BW), FSA / HANNA.
- Bachelors or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business Information Systems, Computer Science / MIS, Finance / Accounting, Engineering, Science
- Big Data or Analytics related qualifications desirable
- Experience with the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS)
- Strong combined background with dual majors are preferred, with
- At least 1-4 years of relevant work experience with demonstrated expertise in using information to analyze business performance, identify opportunities and solve problems
Skills & Experience :
- An analytical problem solver : Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to work with incomplete or imperfect data
- A data visualizer and coder : Ability to identify and visualize relationships within large, not obviously related data sets.
Knowledge of tools such as SQL, Oracle, Spotfire, Power BI, Tableau, R, SPSS are an advantage
- Persistent and driven : Demonstrated characteristics of a forward thinker and self motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts to learning new knowledge
- Passionate : passion for quantifying human-driven systems and exploring those systems using data visualization techniques is a must
- Collaborative : demonstrated experience applying excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills working with global and cross-functional teams towards common goals, realizing that the best results come from the combined efforts of diverse teams
- Knowledge and experience with SAP modules such as Finance, HR, Sales and Distribution, experience with Celonis Execution Management System, plus knowledge of information management practices, standards and principles, and 6 Sigma is highly desirable.
Who we are
For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases.
Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity.
You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time.
Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment.
We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another's thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities.
All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company.
No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.
Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status : Regular
Relocation : No relocation
VISA Sponsorship :
Travel Requirements :
Flexible Work Arrangements :
Remote Work, Telecommuting
Shift : Not Indicated
Valid Driving License :
Hazardous Material(s) :
Number of Openings :
Requisition ID : R183822
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Publicada el 04/07/2022
Finaliza el 05/10/2022