Projects Sr Expert for Transformation Management Office (TMO) & Methodology/Quality Assurance (M&QA)
Projects Sr Expert (TMO and M&QA)
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be accountable for the on-time update of local projects roadmap and reports to the Transformation Management Office (TMO) organization managing the department expectations.
- Participate or lead the development of new or revised tools, methodologies and procedures and participates in the implementation of special projects and initiatives of high complexity.
- Lead, mentor, and assess Bayer’s project methodology and standards and provide feedback and technical guidance to optimize performance.
- Be responsible for the delivery of timely and high-quality audit checks based on transition project methodology.
- Focus on continuous improvement and developing project’s team capability to align global and local goals and strategies.
- Coordinate local activities and act as a technical point of contact to comply with projects transformation methodology.
- Generate knowledge, ensuring that best practices and lessons learned are captured and shared with others.
- Work as a member of a global multidisciplinary team and coordinate work within and beyond own unit.
- Manage appropriately change management activities and prepare organization for future changes related to a project.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues across different professional levels in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Report the project status to Advisory Board members (senior management level) and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate other projects and interactions with different counter parts.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or related fields, and / or relevant related professional experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in a Global Project / Project Consultancy environment. Ideally within a Shared Services environment.
- Fluent English and Spanish level (both written and spoken).
- High level of flexibility, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work with stakeholders located in different time zones.
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership and coordination capabilities.
- High analytical and strategic skills.
Application Period : 28 / 11 / 2021 - 07 / 12 / 2021 Reference Code : 530402 Division : Enabling Functions
Publicada el 29/11/2021
Finaliza el 09/03/2022