Training Operations Associate
When you show proactivity and ambition, we’ll harness it through a variety of opportunities and challenges in the diverse areas of our business all with a strong and meaningful purpose.
Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? How do you want to make a difference? The choice is yours, and we’ll help you get there.
Be better together. Be Bayer.
TASKS AND RISPONISIBILITIES
First point of contact for employees, managers, HR Business Partners and local HR departments of all Bayer subgroups on all queries in HR areas such as Training & Learning and Talent Management.
Utilize the Learning Management System (LMS) (i.e. Success Factors) to organize and maintain content and user profiles in alignment with the relevant process owner.
- Support and organize scheduling, registration, and end to end delivery of training events (e.g. classroom training, e-Learning, etc.).
- Provide back-office expertise by responding to system inquiries assigned in the ticketing system.
- Contribute to evaluation of course pricing, provider selection and catalogue management including facilitation of the accounts payable processes (e.
g. PO, invoices, monthly billing, etc.) associated with day-to-day operations.
- Assist in or conduct trainer selection based on given principles.
- Develop appropriate operating models’ regarding training initiatives and projects, catalogues, academies etc.
- Provide cross departmental project management support and contribute to cross departmental groups to provide an integrated learning service.
- Act as case manager’ for learning programs and ensure one-face-to-the-customer approach.
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Psychology or related.
- At least 2 years of related HR or customer service experience.
- Advanced English Level.
- Stakeholder management experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Power BI or Excel reporting is desired.
- Experience in organizing and coordinating events and training courses and demonstrable project experience in the Learning & Training environment.
- Understanding of Learning & Training processes, Learning Management Systems and corresponding interfaces preferred.
- Experience working in complex, large and multi-location matrix organizations is preferred.
- Strong customer focus and team orientation with proven experience on service delivery management.
- Strong drive for results, time management skills and a structured, proactive way of working.
- Excellent ability to handle high volumes of administration including ability to multi-task.
- Strong team player : able to build relationships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Experience working in Plateau / SAP Success Factors is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with all levels of employees / management is preferred.
Publicada el 29/11/2021
Finaliza el 09/03/2022