French-speaking Customer Support Specialist - Google Local Services Ads
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. Their company employs around 300.
000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
We are recruiting tech-savvy experts to support the users of a world leader company in technology services.
Tech-savviness is a requirement and we have learned from experience that the most successful experts are those that love the internet and are comfortable researching topics online.
- Native Level of French
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Experience in fast-paced, scaled operations environments
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Extremely high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Structured communicator, both written and spoken
- Ability to produce high-quality work under strict deadlines
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets and / or Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and complete day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision
Nice to have :
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- 2+ years of experience in similar fields : working with legal teams, trust & safety, vetting or similar
- Experience working with local legislation or government entities
- Familiarity with home services, such as plumbing, locksmiths, electrical etc.
Due to covid-19 situation, our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal.
Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full-time position (39 hours / week)
- Competitive Salary
- Safety Package :
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a Private Health Insurance
- Referral Program : Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ - 1.000€ depending on the language / project)
- Intense specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
Publicada el 7 de diciembre de 2021
Finaliza el 7 de marzo de 2022