How often can you say that your daily work is making a major impact on the world?
Welcome to Opinno, a place where future leaders are not just made, but crafted for meaningful impact. Opinno is more than just a stepping stone in your career—it’s an accelerated pathway designed to cultivate your potential and propel you into leadership roles that matter.
Our Opinners are talented and multi-faceted individuals that collaborate to strategize and create industry-defining change by leveraging innovation and excellence.
Join us to embark on a transformative journey that shapes not just your career, but the future!
We are looking for an Healthcare Innovation Consultant, to join our team in Barcelona.
What you’ll do in a nutshell
- Support in the definition of the strategic lines of the innovation and digital health portfolio
- Direct dialogue with clients (big pharma’s companies) to define the project action plan in line with defined business needs
- Open Innovation: co-creation with healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies, digital health start-ups and other stakeholders to propose creative solutions to the main challenges of the industry
- Analyze results to support our clients in making decisions and defining the innovation roadmap
- Analyze different go-to-market strategies for the deployment of digital health and other innovative solutions
- Support in the taking of requirements and preparation of commercial proposals
What you’ll bring
- Studies related to Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Business
- Advanced level of English and Spanish
- 3 years of experience in strategy consulting
- 2 years of experience in health sector, pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical practice
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in projects related to commercial excellence, forecasting, product launch, market access, due diligence, strategy portfolio
- Analytical skills.
- Good level of synthesis.
- Accustomed to the high level of interlocution.
- Subject and client-oriented.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Communication habilities.
The Opinno Experience
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Flexible working schedule
- Hybrid remote model. Come to the office when you need it
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities such as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits such as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
We welcome applicants from all paths of life and are devoted to making our hiring process as inclusive and accessible as possible. If you need any accommodations during the application or interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know
At Opinno, we understand that true innovation is deeply intertwined with diversity and inclusivity. Rooted in our core values is a firm commitment to building inclusive and welcoming communities, where individual differences are not only recognized but celebrated. Our global reach allows us to connect with people from every walk of life, ensuring that every unique perspective contributes to our collective drive for innovation
In embracing diversity, we advance together, cultivating innovation and fostering an environment where everyone can thrive
Category Innovation Consultancy