- TEAMSPIRIT & TEAMEVENTS: Look forward to a collegial atmosphere with flat hierarchies, lots of fun and great team spirit, as well as regular team events such as joint sports sessions, pizza & beer evenings, etc.
- FLEX WORK & WORKACTION: You are flexible in terms of working hours. Our Flex Work Policy enables you to work from abroad in Europe one month per year
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: We support your personal and professional development through an individual Growth Plan and our Inhouse Academy
- CAMPER BUDGET: You get an annual camper budget to experience the #happyroadsurfing lifestyle for yourself
- JOB BIKE: Stay fit with our job bike offer
- DISCOUNTS: Use our Corporate Benefits Platform, the Travel Industry Card and Family & Friends Discounts
- VIRTUAL STOCK OPTIONS: Profit from the company's success with our virtual shares
The role - your passion
- You will take care of the configuration and setup of cell phones, PCs, notebooks and tablets of our employees in the US
- You will also write instructions/manuals for software and hardware
- Database maintenance will be part of your job as well as support for questions and problems regarding hardware and software
- You will deal with our current backup structure, maintain and improve it
- You will support our IT system administrator in day-to-day operations
What you needto surf the wave with us
- You have completed an apprenticeship as IT system administrator or comparable
- You have first experience in the IT environment, e.g. through your apprenticeship
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the field of IT security
- You are business fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
Ready to surf?
You are a perfect fit for the role? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
As a #roadsurfer you are part of an open, fast-growing team with ambitious goals and a great team spirit. We stick together and combine a brutal hands-on mentality with fun at work! With us you are shaping the future of outdoor travel and building an ecosystem for sustainable outdoor travel. We are more than Europe's largest campervan rental company. In 2021 we launched our platform roadsurfer spots in addition to our other products rent, abo and sales – a platform where you can discover and book unique camping spots. But that’s only the beginning. We are growing fast, so hop on board and join us on our journey. We’re looking for motivated and passionate people whose hearts beat for campers. Wanna spread the roadsurfer spirit across the globe with us?
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: Remote